He never fails to amaze me always. In this hectic world, He is my ever constant source of peace.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The day that never was

It's funny. Time again, God protects me from the incessant attempts of the devil to bring me down. Time and again, I know that it is not I who did anything to be saved. But He is faithful. God is faithful irregardless.

I've got part of my rib grafted to my face as a result of a fractured eye socket. Vision in my right eye is improving day by day. During the days, I see things half-arsed blurred. But when I dream at night, I see everything crystal clear from my own 2 eyes. My inner self cannot compromise the true state of mind that God intends for me - with 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose and 1 mouth.

I am reminded of 2 Cor 4:8-12 ... struck down but not destroyed... I am alive... for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in my mortal body. For this, I am eternally grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home